Aenigma Forums

• 23. April 2024, 08:42:14 (08:42 AM)
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Crushbone server merge  (Read 37344 times)

Epaphus

• Administrator
  • Hero Poster
  • Liked: 2
Crushbone server merge
« on: 18. August 2015, 23:51:25 (11:51 PM) »

https://forums.daybreakgames.com/eq2/index.php?threads/upcoming-server-consolidations-vote-on-your-new-server-name.562890/

Quote from: Windstalker
Good day, Norrath!

First, we want to thank you all for playing! We have got the best players around. The team has taken the opportunity to spend more time on our servers lately and it’s been a healthy reminder about why we do what we do as devs. And it has helped us with our plans as well.

We kicked off the early planning phase for the server consolidation of some servers so we can get the populations healthier and feeling more lively. We have identified the servers we will consolidate into new ones. Through the links below, we invite the players from those servers to start suggesting area or NPC names for their new server based on a theme which we will put to a vote for those servers.

Butcherblock, Crushbone, Oasis -> Desert of Flames Theme

Everfrost, Guk, Unrest -> Kingdom of Sky Theme

Freeport, Nagafen, Permafrost -> Rise of Kunark Theme

As you’ll notice, Nagafen, our last PvP server, will have its players moved to a new PvE server. We love our Nagafen players, but the population isn’t big enough to support development effort to sustain a PvP server as well as we should. We are sad about that, but at the same time we are happy that the new Deathtoll PvP server is doing well.

The engineering work for consolidation is still being worked on and we will go into testing in the coming weeks. Part of our diligence is around ensuring all your houses, dungeons, guilds, and all your “stuff” goes with you. We will also add titles for players from each server so you can identify your original server if you’d like to!

We are excited to see how these new communities grow and develop and we’ll have more details and news as we get closer. We will post votes on each server related to the suggestions you put forward for the server names in the coming weeks before the moves occur.

As we do that work, you may have seen our prelude events for the content coming in the months ahead. We are also thrilled that Domino – known as Emily Taylor – is back on the team to dig into the housing and crafting side of our game. Those who know her will remember she has very unique talents in that area of design!

As always, there will be more news to come!

Be well, Norrath, and thanks to all of you,

Main - Dizzal - Defiler - 95
Alt - Mapus - Illusionist - 95
Alt - Epaphus - Wizard - 95
Alt - Transmute - Coercer  - 95
Pages: [1]   Go Up

ShoutBox!

GM(dront):
Nov. 10 2016 - 8:00pm
from Musik: i dont remember my log|pass so i write from dronts. he killed last Friday (2nd Nov).
if u want to talk 'bout it u can mail me to greenmusik dog gmail com
sorry for tell but i have to or i'll go crazy >__<
Epaphus:
Aug. 30 2016 - 12:01am
Anyone playing TLE?
Epaphus:
Aug. 30 2016 - 12:01am
Hello and Good bye  ;D
Arelu:
Aug. 04 2016 - 5:04pm
Arelu was here and then was gone!
Epaphus:
Dec. 28 2014 - 10:44pm
I am playing Elite: Dangerous at the moment, tried Landmark for a bit. Waiting for EQ3 now.
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
23. April 2024, 08:42:14 (08:42 AM)

Login with username, password and session length

Recent

Page created in 0.109 seconds with 28 queries.